- NSF travel grant of $500 to attend QIP 2017.
- General Proficiency Medal from IIT Kanpur for having the highest GPA of 9.8/10 in the graduating physics cohort.
- Working Internships in Science and Engineering from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) to fund a summer internship in TU Dortmund.
- Academic Excellence Award from IIT Kanpur for being among the top 7% across the class in years 2010-2013.
- Ranked 54 out of approximately 472,000 applicants in the Joint Entrance Examination for admission into the Indian Institutes of Technology.
- Gold medal from the Indian Association of Physics Teachers, awarded to the top 35 out of 30,000 in the Indian National Physics Olympiad.
- Fellow of the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana, awarded $8000 by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India under a scheme to “attract exceptionally highly motivated students for pursuing basic science courses and research careers in science.”
- National Talent Search Scholarship from the Government of India.
- TQC 2019 + NISQ (Conference on the Theory of Quantum Computation, Communication and Cryptography & Workshop on Noisy Intermediate-Scale Quantum Technologies), Maryland (2019)
- APS March Meeting, Boston (2019)
- Quantum Information Processing 2019, Boulder
- Software-Tailored Architecture for Quantum co-design (STAQ) kickoff meeting, Duke University (2018)
- Workshop on Quantum Machine Learning, QuICS, Maryland (2018)
- Workshop on Challenges in Quantum Computation, Simons Institute, Berkeley (2018)
- Frontiers of Quantum Information Physics, KITP, Santa Barbara (2017)
- Quantum Error Correction 2017, Maryland
- Workshop on Computational Complexity and High-Energy Physics, QuICS, Maryland (2017)
- Quantum Information Processing 2017, Seattle
- Workshop on QMA(2) and the Complexity of Entanglement, QuICS, Maryland (2016)
- Workshop on Frontiers in Quantum Information, QuICS, Maryland
- Winter school and discussion on Frontiers in Light-Matter Interactions, Kolkata (2014)
Talks and Posters
- Complexity phase transition in interacting and long-range bosonic Hamiltonians: talk at APS March Meeting, poster at QIP 2019 and at TQC 2019.
- Sampling from ground states of local Hamiltonians: talk at Simons Institute and poster at QIP 2019.
- Quantum computational supremacy with Ion Traps: poster at STAQ Kickoff, Duke University.
- Quantum computational supremacy with Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics: poster at QuICS Stakeholders’ day 2018, Quantum Machine Learning Workshop 2018.
- Complexity of sampling as an order parameter: poster at QIP 2017, QuICS Stakeholders’ day 2017, Workshop on Computational Complexity and High-Energy Physics 2017.